Through our experiential classroom training, learners will learn how to:
- Key elements and and objectives of a business plan
- Identify and extract necessary information for inputs into business plan
- Draft business plan in consultation with key stakeholders
This course is ideal for F&B managerial personnel interested in business development, such as;
- Business development managers
- Sales & marketing managers
Course Duration: 17 Hours
Course Fees: $500
Mode of Instruction:
- Demonstration / Practice
- Role Play
- Observation / Feedback
Mode of Delivery: Full-Time
Mode of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners are required to complete a total 1 hour of summative assessment, comprising a written assignment, oral presentation and oral interview.
Upon successful completion of course and assessment, learners will be awarded a Statement of Attainment (SOA) issued by the SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG).
- Learners must have a minimum pass in English (C6) for GCE ‘O’ Level Certificate and above or its equivalent (i.e. WSQ Work Place Literacy and Numeracy Skills Level 5).
- For learners who do not meet the minimum requirements, an oral interview would be conducted to determine suitability for the course.
Average Teacher to Student Ratio: 1:20