Achieve recognition for your health and safety skills and knowledge anywhere in the world with the NEBOSH International General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety.
With in-depth focus on the things that matter, the NEBOSH International General Certificate covers the core skills you need, wherever in the world you work. You will learn:
- How to effectively manage health and safety
- How to identify and control common workplace hazards
- How to measure if you’ve been successful
- Relevant key international standards
Risk assessment is central to the qualification. Through study and workplace application, you will be able to successfully:
- Confidently carry out risk assessments
- Develop and implement a detailed action plan
- Manage and minimise workplace risks
- Support and develop your company’s health and safety culture
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- The NEBOSH International General Certificate is suitable for those embarking on a career in health and safety, providing a sound basis for progression on to the NEBOSH International Diploma. No previous health and safety knowledge is required.
- Managers, supervisors and employees throughout the world take the NEBOSH International General Certificate because it gives them the skills and know-how to fulfil their health and safety responsibilities in any country and in any kind of organisation.
- Holders of NEBOSH International General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety are entitled to Associate Membership (AIOSH) of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH).