Achieve recognition for your health and safety skills and knowledge anywhere in the world with the NEBOSH International General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety.
With in-depth focus on the things that matter, the NEBOSH International General Certificate covers the core skills you need, wherever in the world you work. You will learn:
- How to effectively manage health and safety
- How to identify and control common workplace hazards
- How to measure if you’ve been successful
- Relevant key international standards
Risk assessment is central to the qualification. Through study and workplace application, you will be able to successfully:
- Confidently carry out risk assessments
- Develop and implement a detailed action plan
- Manage and minimise workplace risks
- Support and develop your company’s health and safety culture
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- The NEBOSH International General Certificate is suitable for those embarking on a career in health and safety, providing a sound basis for progression on to the NEBOSH International Diploma. No previous health and safety knowledge is required.
- Managers, supervisors and employees throughout the world take the NEBOSH International General Certificate because it gives them the skills and know-how to fulfil their health and safety responsibilities in any country and in any kind of organisation.
- Holders of NEBOSH International General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety are entitled to Associate Membership (AIOSH) of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH).
Average Teacher to Student Ratio: 1:20