At the end of this session, trainees will be able to identify different energy source, types of LOTO devices, responsibilities and Logout/Tag-out Procedures so as to bring machines to zero energy state whenever any servicing or maintenance is required.
- Log in details will be sent to participants together with the registration confirmation
- Participants are to complete the e-learning course (all slides and assignments) within 15 days upon receiving their account login details
- The validity of login will expire after 15 days, after which the account will be closed for processing of results
- Employees maintaining or servicing equipment is exposed to accidental start-up or release of sudden energy which may cause serious injury.
- This session will enable employees to be aware of the different types of energy source and to follow the steps in applying lockout & tag out to bring machines to a zero-energy state.
- LOTO Policy and Procedures
- LOTO Requirements
- LOTO Implementation
- Special Considerations
Employees who are required to perform lockout and tag out during maintenance or servicing of machine
Day 1 – 15
- 16/10/2023 to 31/10/2023
- 01/11/2023 to 15/11/2023
- 16/11/2023 to 30/11/2023
- 01/12/2023 to 15/12/2023
- 16/12/2023 to 31/12/2023
- 01/01/2024 to 15/01/2024
- 16/01/2024 to 31/01/2024