Terms and Conditions
- Training Grants Application and Course Registration shall be applied at least 3 days in advance. Registration is based on a first-come-first-served basis. To confirm the registration, payment of the course fees must be made before the commencement date. Avanta Academy Pte Ltd (Avanta) reserves the right to decline a trainee from attending the class at its sole discretion.
- Certificate/card shall be issued within 1 month from the course completion date. For SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) WSQ courses, Statement of Attainment (SOA) shall be ready within 3 months from the assessment completion date as per SSG’s T&Cs. No certificate/card will be issued unless full payment is received by Avanta before the course ends. An email notification will be sent once the certificate/card is ready for collection. Uncollected certificate/card within 3 months from the date of email notification will be destroyed. An administrative charge apply to re-printing of replacement certificate/card at $20/-. (Police report is required for lost certificate/card case.)
- Trainee is reminded to attend class punctually. Full course fees will still be imposed if the trainee does not attend the class without prior notice.
- Notice of replacement or withdrawal must be made in writing to Avanta subjected to the following:
1. No *administrative charge if notice of replacement reaches Avanta at least 3 working days before the course commencement date. Replacement of trainee is allowed only once.
2. No refund of course fees if notice of withdrawal reaches Avanta 5 working days or less before the course commencement date.
- All requests are subjected to the discretion and approval of Avanta.
- Reschedule or change of course is allowed once only and is subjected to the availability of the course. An *administrative charge is applicable if the request is made 5 working days or less before the course commencement date.
- Reschedule of assessment date is subjected to the availibility of the assessor and an administrative charge.
- Avanta reserves the rights to cancel the course or change the course dates. Refund of full course fees is applicable if the class is cancelled by Avanta. Applicants who have submitted SkillsFuture Credit claim are required to canel their claim submission in the for the cancelled course.
*Administrative charge: 10% of the course fees or S$30/- (whichever is higher)
- We give consent to Avanta Academy Pte Ltd (Avanta), and/or SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) or its appointed agent to contact us for the purpose of sending course/upskilling information and obtaining feedback on the effectiveness of training and its application to the workplace, including details of employment.
- We agree that should the applicant fail to meet the 75% attendance requirement and / or fail to sit for all required assessments and/or fail to pass all required assessments, we will be liable for the total course fee without SDF funding.
- We declare that we are aware that the funding is subjected to final approval by SSG.
- We declare that we have not received course subsidy previously from SSG for this course through any other training provider(s).
- We declare that if applicant is sponsored by their company, there is employer-employee relationship and CPF contribution for employer-sponsored trainees. Should training grant disbursement be rejected due to wrong company/UEN provided to Avanta, the company shall be liable to pay the full course fees without grant.
- We declare that all the information and particulars provided in the registration form are true, complete and accurate and that we have not withheld or distorted any information or particulars required under this form, and acknowledged and accepted the terms and conditions stated here in this registration form. We understand that if any information or particulars provided by us is false, distorted or misleading in any way, Avanta reserves the right to remove the applicant from the course without refund of the course fees paid.
- We agree to comply and abide by the decision of Avanta concerning this application.
- We declare that we have read and understood the applicable Terms and Conditions for the “Course Registration and Procedures” stated below, and agree to be bound by them.