Quantity surveying is all about managing costs relating to building and civil engineering projects, from initial to final calculations. A quantity surveyor seeks to minimize the costs and enhance value of a project maintaining and achieving required quality and standards. This 3-day certificate course has been designed to provide advanced knowledge and understanding of quantity surveying techniques and practice.
24 hours (incl. of 2 hours assessment)
- Introduction to Quantity Surveying and advanced understanding of the fundamental activities
- Learn on the building ability, elements, components, Materials, techniques and interpretation of documentation.
- Know the use of relevant mapping/measurement system, instruments and methods to conduct data collection
- Able to produce appropriate construction cost, schedule and material.
- Application of legal concepts and framework
Mode of Assessment
ESS Workplace literacy and numeracy Level 3 and above