Certificate in Quantity Surveying – Awarded by Avanta Academy
Quantity surveying is all about managing costs relating to building and civil engineering projects, from initial to final calculations.
Fill the form for call back
Quantity surveying is all about managing costs relating to building and civil engineering projects, from initial to final calculations. A quantity surveyor seeks to minimize the costs and enhance value of a project maintaining and achieving required quality and standards. This 3-day certificate course has been designed to provide advanced knowledge and understanding of quantity surveying techniques and practice.
24 hours (incl. of 2 hours assessment)
- Introduction to Quantity Surveying and advanced understanding of the fundamental activities
- Learn on the building ability, elements, components, Materials, techniques and interpretation of documentation.
- Know the use of relevant mapping/measurement system, instruments and methods to conduct data collection
- Able to produce appropriate construction cost, schedule and material.
- Application of legal concepts and framework
Mode of Assessment
ESS Workplace literacy and numeracy Level 3 and above