Land surveying is the measurement and mapping of our surrounding environment using mathematics, specialized technology and equipment. This 3-day certificate course will help the individual to learn how to use surveying technologies and software to capture, process and present electronic data and gain practical experience with industry-standard equipment.
24 hours (incl. of 2 hours assessment)
- Introduction to Land Surveying and broad knowledge base in a wide variety of surveying contexts.
- Learn Basics in Chain, Compass Surveying and Levelling
- Learn wide-ranging operational surveying techniques
- Learn to conduct an engineering surveying project
- Implement a spatial information services project plan and perform advanced surveying computations.
Mode of Assessment
ESS Workplace literacy and numeracy Level 3 and above