ISO 45001:2018 Training helps learners to:
- Understand the requirements of ISO 45001:2018 – Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- Understand the Elements and operations of an Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS) and its principal processes
- Understand the Approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and management of an OHSMS
- Interpret the ISO 45001:2018 requirements in the specific context of an organization
- Support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain an OHSMS
- Plan, conduct, report and follow-up an internal audit of an Occupational Health and Safety Management System based on ISO 45001:2018 in accordance with ISO 19011.
- Introduction of ISO 45001:2018
- Benefits and needs of ISO 45001:2018
- The approach of Process – PLAN-DO-CHECK-ACT (PDCA) and Risk-based thinking concept
- Interpretation of ISO 45001:2018 Requirements
- Process of conducting an internal audit
- Understanding the process and risk-based approach when planning and conducting an audit and Process Interaction
- New and experienced internal auditors who need to perform internal quality audits to OHSMS
- Individuals concerned about Occupational Health and Safety Management System of their organization
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the requirements of the Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS) and conducting Internal audits as a first-party auditor
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- Log in details will be sent to participants together with the registration confirmation.
- Participants are to complete the e-learning course (all slides and assignments) within 15 days upon receiving their account login details.
- The validity of login will expire after 15 days, after which the account will be closed for processing of results.
Day 1 – 15
- 01/01/2023 to 15/01/2023
- 16/01/2023 to 30/01/2023
- 01/02/2023 to 15/02/2023
- 16/02/2023 to 28/02/2023
- 01/03/2023 to 15/03/2023
- 16/03/2023 to 30/03/2023
Day 1 -15